Wish me get well soon!! :(

Hey guys I don't know why but the muscles of my right hand are paining. I cannot straighten my hand I cannot completely fold my hand or twist it. After some time I'll go to the doctor and ask for his advice. I don't think that its a fracture since the muscles are paining.
Its probably due to over pressure on my left hand while practising badminton shots... Hope itd not so serious and I get to play inter-college badminton matches.....

Also the results of winter 2015 semester of  our college has been online since yesterday 5 pm and guess what I've passed without any backlogs and with good percentage ( 86.14%). Well I must say that I'm happy but not satisfied. There are many reasons that I'm not satisfied with my result particularly of one subject i.e. "Basic Mathematics" I got 96 marks out off 100 marks and I was sure that I would get 100 but I didn't. So anyway the result has been declared and the most happy person in my class is a girl who scored 90.15% (btw her name contains my name too ;) her name is  'harsh'ali) lol....

Hope I score much better next time and move up to at least third rank in the class ( I'm at fourth rank in the class)

If you have any Ideas about how I should study to score better please do help me and post your ideas in the comment section below...

Stay tuned for my next post which will be half an hour or an hour later and I'll tell you what the doctor said.
Till then stay studying stay awesome.

P.s. If you wanna see my result go to www.aceshub.com/wp-content/themes/pluto/result.html and my roll no. is 15cm021 ;) I'm not lying anyway....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone