My dream

Today I was thinking about what I actually wanted to do in my life and the first thing that came into my mind was that I wanted to develop my own 'Operating System'.

Yeah you actually read it right... I want to develop an OS and I believe that OS would change the history....  Developing an OS is not an easy task. I still don't know the exact procedure and I don't know how much time it will take to develop an OS all by myself. It will be actually it is a hard task.

But you know what, I wanna do it and from this moment I declare that "My goal in my life is to create an fully working awesome Operating System".

It will definitely take much more time if I did this alone and if anyone would like to join me in my idea..... he/she is warmly welcome to my team. 

The selection will be more on the basis of dedication as well as skills than any other thing. The tests will be simple but for the people who are less creative it'll be much more difficult. Of course people who are creative will be given preference....

After all the test they will have to work smartly and develop a fully working OS which I'm sure will be the most awesome, most perfect and most loved OS ever.

and if by any way some company wants me in their creative or development team, do contact me on my email. ;) harshsaglani@gmail.com 

Well I assure you that if you are in my team and your life goal is as same as mine then our company(if we started it..) will be the most worth company ever....
noone can stop us from completing our GOAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(