Somthings not right

even the something in the title is wrong man what's going on
First of all my work is not complete also I didn't get select in the badminton team of my college 'coz I was hurt then I find that I cannot understand a single thing in the college lectures also the lecturers are irregular so its much difficult for me to handle things
the most odd thing is that today I slept in the afternoon for about 4 30 hrs .... guys usually I don't even sleep in the afternoon.. and hence here I am wide awake....
Idk what its with me but I am not feeling well not the ill type of not well but the not well type of not well....
I just feel that at this particular moment I just leave everything........ everything and go somewhere else out of this chaos... out somewhere else just away from this life where everything is trying to flip my life where I am not able to understand what I should do whom I should talk with whom I should make close relations with, where each and every person is holding a coin which resembles my life and they wanna flip the coin its just complicated

I wanna leave with just one person with no luggage no worries no tension but love from that person I am holding hands with.

stay happy stay awesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(