I promise

 I promise to you my crush that I'll already be looking at you when you would want to look at me
I promise I'll never miss a chance to talk to you
I promise I'll never miss a chance to be with you
I promise I'll always listen to even the smallest of your troubles
I promise I'll always help you
I promise I'll always be madly smiling at the ground while thinking about you
I promise I will ask your friend to talk to you about me
I promise I'll bring you roses anonymously
I promise I'll talk about you with my best friend for hours, making strategies
I promise that someday I'll tell you what's in my heart
I promise that that day you'll feel my emotions and connect with me like never before
I promise I'll tell you the uttermost truth about my feelings for you
I promise you'll be amazed by how beautiful I think you are

I promise you my crush that I'll be the most amazing boyfriend in the world.
I promise you, my girlfriend, I'll always hold your hands
I promise I'll always sneak out to meet you
I promise I'll take you to places you've never been before
I promise I'll take you on a date you'll not forget for the rest of your life
I promise I'll let you eat as much as you want from my food
I promise I'll let you shop as much as you want
I promise I'll nag a bit but in the end, I'll carry your bags for you
I promise I'll let you choose the movie we'll be watching
I promise to tell you the truth, even if its a question like "Am I looking fat in this dress?"
I promise I'll take a BIG bite from your sandwich
I promise I'll make up to you by making you food
I promise I'll be the funniest person for you
I promise I'll be your secret keeper
I promise you that I'll always be there to cheer you up when you're feeling low
I promise I'll hug you when you need it the most
I promise I'll take you to watch the sunrise to start our day
I promise I'll take you to watch the sunset for a beautiful ending to our day
I promise I'll be there for you when you need me the most
I promise that a very special moment will come when you'll be my bride

I promise you, my wife, that I'll love you for the rest of my life
I promise I'll not judge you based on anything
Because I'll accept you the way you are
I promise you'll be the most important person in my life
I promise I'll be there for you when you need me the most
I promise I'll be your sun when you're in the dark
I promise I'll be your moon listening to all your late night conversations.
I promise I'll be like the stars you always look up to
I promise I'll be the wild roller coaster you like to ride upon
I promise I'll be like the calm lake you like to sit beside
I promise I'll support you in every decision you take
I promise I'll kiss you on your forehead every time I find you asleep
I promise I'll make you breakfast every time I wake up before you
I promise I'll never let you feel alone
I promise I'll take you for long walks in the middle of the night
I promise I'll take you to a long drive every time you feel like
I promise I'll always kiss you like it's my last day on earth
I promise I'll always love you like it's our first date together
I promise I'll be at my best for you
I promise you I'll be the best dad ever
I promise I'll be our kid's hero
I promise our daughter will be the only other girl I'll be on my knees for
I promise I'll tell them bedtime stories to make them fall asleep
I promise to kiss you all on the forehead when you fall asleep
I promise we'll go on trips and enjoy our vacations
I promise we'll go on a picnic and enjoy family time together
I promise I'll tell them our stories and let them know how much we love each other
I promise I'll be their role model

I promise I'll be at my best
I promise we'll grow old together, look back and cherish all those moments
I promise I'll still be looking at you for hours making you realize how beautiful you are
I promise I'll let you know that those wrinkles have only made you more beautiful and lovely
I promise I'll love you till my last breath
I promise I'll ALWAYS take care of you
And I promise to complete all the promises because you, my love are one of a kind
And I, love you more deeply than anyone has ever loved someone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(