I'm Sick

Hey guys I'm back. I'm back writing this blog from my home at Amravati.
The problem is that I'm a lil bit of sick. My throat is paining. Yeah its not sardi or khansi but I do feel uncomfortable when I gulp down something. Anyway.... My trip to Mumbai was too good!!! I loved my trip. The Adlabs Imagica part was AWESOME. I haven't enjoyed this much since a long period of time...
BTW its 10:39 pm here and my mom wants that I should be asleep in few mins coz I have to go to the college tomorrow after this leave of 2 days.
Guys I have to write a lot of things yaar.. I'm so tired I don't wanna do it man....
Stay tuned guys I'll let you know what happens tomorrow. till then stay well stay awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(