Prajwalan16

Sorry guys I didn't post anything yesterday coz I was exhausted yesterday as I attended the workshop on webpreneurship arranged by Prajwalan.
The workshop was of two days and was all about how to make your own website and put it up online and how to start your own business. I enjoyed the workshop even if there were some mismanagement and some things which did not happen properly as they should have but the workshop was good.

I got to learn some new things and meet new people.

Overall, the workshop was good and will help me in some way or the  other.
For info about prajwalan go to their website prajwalan.org.
stay tuned for my next post till then stay learning stay awesome
#beingawesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(