The muscle pain...

Unfortunately, my right arm is injured. Being a badminton player I need to recover. I have a severe muscle pain near my right elbow in the upper portion of my forearm. It may be minor tennis elbow or something I don't know...
But the pain is just annoying. Today I didn't go to the college coz I had to visit the doc.
My work has just increased a lot.

But with a bad news there's always a good news...

I have won two matches in the Chess selections for the inter-college tournament. I think I am selected as there are at least 5 members in the team and the players who came for the selection were 16 or 18 or something like that so I had beaten 2 players and the one I beat had beaten another player. It must be the same from my opponent side so either I am selected or I need to win a match to be selected to represent my college in the inter-college chess tournaments...

But with this good news I have a sort of bad news.. the inter-college chess matches are going to be held at yeotmal so..... to represent the college I need to go to yeotmal (well actually its yavatmal but it was written yeotmal in the notice).
Anyway if I get selected its a good thing and I am already selected for representing the college in badminton tournament too....

the only thing is that I need to recover for that....
wish me get well soon guys .... hope this muscle pain reduces and gets extinct in a few days...


stay tuned for my next post
till then stay sporty stay awesome ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(