The Rejection :(

Guys there's a bad news a bad bad bad news......

this is my last post ;(


no i'm just kidding its lot more worse than that... lol
Actually I told the selector that my hand is somewhat injured and I'll not be able to play today but I'll play from tomorrow.... He said that if you're injured then I'll not allow you to play and he said that first be medically fit and then come to me. Also he removed me from the team and then said that you should not even play chess. that is just ....................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You know what to fill in the blank spaces.

That sir was Mr. Wankhade who teaches in out computer and IT dept.
If you want his photo I'll post it in the comments as soon as I find it in the comments down below.

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH..

Stay tuned for my next post.
stay fit stay awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(