My First Post

Good evening people here in India! Good morning or probably an afternoon who are sitting there in New York and London. While good morning to those who're sitting in Australia. So yeah umn its my first blog post. and I know I've not yet got any followers or subscribers in this blog but lets have patience.

Well today was a crazy day! It went from waking up at 6 am in the morning upto this time 10:17 pm while writing this post. The point is why i called it a crazy day if the start and end was normal?? OKAY! LETS GET TO THE POINT. Well I did some things today which made my day crazy which inculde:
  • Getting a hair cut at 6:30pm
  • Making an funny video which had two characters(I played both of the characters) and after sending the video via instagram direct to @tathaagat I accidentally unsent it. Well i got insane when I unsent it after wasting an hour making that 15 seconds long video.
  • Well also this is the craziest thing I've ever done in my life i.e. to post something on the internet which had actually taken place in my real life! That is this post.

Feeling sick? Well that was all for today! Thanks for making it to the last. You people who made it up till here are really AWESOME. And the most important thing is that I give you people the quote of #beingawesome Yeah! This (i.e. #beingawesome) is quote I personally made well I've not trademarked it yet so you can freely use it anyways... So yeah thanks to read my boring first post. Do wait for an interesting one I will surely post it sometime ;)
r3g4z0r6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(