24-12-2015

P.s. "Sorry guys yesterday there was no internet connectivity so I'm posting this today although I had written it yesterday."

Tomorrow is a holiday so umn no tuitions no college (anyway the students of our college have taken common off since the exam ended on Dec 24th till 4th of Jan 2016). And since we do not celebrate Christmas I'm gonna get bored all day long. lets talk about today then! yeah so today was not a pretty much interesting day. It was a normal one. The tuition then the morning walk with my dad then lots of coding all day long etc. etc. etc.
Nothing Much
But actually today my dad was called for lunch. (You know ""Bhandara""). So he asked me if I wanted to come with him or not. I told him Yaa why not! and @ 1pm when we travelled 10 kms to the temple where the bhandara or lunch was organised we came to know that it still had at least 2 hrs to get started. So confused we left the place and (Since mom had only cooked for herself and also we were damn too hungry) we had to had our lunch at an local restaurant named "Desi Tadka". The food was umn...OKAY. Not THAT bad.....
After that we came home and I worked on my website till 9 30pm after which I had my dinner and again here I am writing this blog; and yeah today I learned a way about how to do scrolling based CSS3 animations. But the problem is that I'm not getting how to do the thing I want to do in my website. Lets hope I find it soon. Basically I want to do complex javascript frame based animations in my webpage but the problem is I don't know how to do it. lol.. If anyone knows then please comment below guys. Please help. ;)
And yeah do not forget to visit my instagram profile, Do check me on google + and also on facebook, Do connect to me via linkedin and follow me on twitter.

Also do like, share and comment on this blog. stay safe stay awesome.

--Harsh Saglani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(