Merry Christmas

Hey guys there merry Christmas!
Its 10:30pm now and I am sort of getting bored. You know we do not celebrate Christmas you might know if you have read my previous post. Well today my day started @ 7 40 am in the morning when I woke up and umn got ready for the morning walk. Today I was being lazy and I didn't wear shoes but wore my sandles instead. Guys I'm giving you a free advice Never try what I did this morning if you go for a morning walk in the winter, do wear shoes specially if you travel via a bike to the destination where you run or walk or exercise whatever... Never do it. I mean just don't do it. The time I reached my destination from where I started to walk, my toes were numb. I was not able to feel my toes at all. It was cold outside. Yeah, punishment for being lazy. Anyway I did another mistake of letting few drops of water fall on my toes. That was horrible. I was dancing there.
After a few moments I just wiped my toes and felt somewhat better.... hmmm.. what I did today is nothing. yeah nothing. People say "Nothing" is impossible. But they don't know I do nothing everyday!! ;) Well not everyday but today what I did is nothing I slept for 4 hrs in the afternoon and woke up at 6pm lol.. Then I ate some snacks and again did nothing. Just killed my time surfing on the internet on facebook and watched pretty amazing videos on facebook. But now I'm sort of bored. My mobile is making notification sound coz m recieving some text from someone and my parents are watching television downstairs also I'm wearing my earphones for no reason although they are connected to umn nothing. So yeah thats all. Hope you visit tomorrow. until then stay safe stay awesome also like, do comment on this blog and share about this blog. . Just like me And yeah do subscribe to my post. Thanks -- Harsh Saglani #beingawesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(