Yo!

Hello guys this is me again this night. Well today I'm posting this post a lil bit earlier than I usually do. Its 8:44pm now and is way too early than the timings of my earlier posts. Actually I'm getting bored. Nothing much to say. Also TMKOC is now somewhat boring so m not watching it anymore now a days.
Hmm about my website... Well its still under construction. I've finished 2 and a half pages of my website yet and the other are under construction. I have total of five pages on my website which are- Home
About Me
Get In Touch
Images Gallery &
Help
So I've finished the Home page and half of the About Me page and the Get in Touch page.
If you might have read my previous posts I am a bit stuck in my about me page 'coz I wanna do some animations in the life events section. So I am still learning it. I hope I figure it out soon.
And I heard in the news that the congress leaders were shouting that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Lahore was pre planned and not as said by the gov. But what's the problem if the meeting was planned or not. Has not the ex prime minister from your party mr. Rahul Gandhi ji the so called "pappu" has never took a trip which was not planned and/or not told to the people of India before making the decision? hmph.... Its just like-
Modi is like the class topper whom all the other boys hate. I mean come on you just need to talk on some topic thats all. And for your point that he's using gov's money to make all his trips even planned or not then its not that Prime minister from your party has never ever done a not planned trip. You know what I feel? These people have decided that whatever Mr Modi does.. We will opose him thats all.. huh
Anyways thats all for now. M hungry wanna have some food. B-bye.. have fun; stay safe, stay awesome Till then like, do comment on this blog and share about this blog. #beingawesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(