A normal day


Well, today was a great day.
Today I shot the video again that I accidentally unsent yesterday and sent it to @tathaagat via Instagram direct.
Today my most of my time was spent by writing the code of my website. YEAH! Guys you read it right. I'm making my own website. With the help of HTML and styling it by CSS. Well in that website I go boasting about myself and yeah you people will get to know a much more about me if you visit that website. I'll publish the website as soon as I complete the coding and let you guyz know. So stay tuned you people!
Yesterday, Mr. Kejriwal (CM of Delhi from the AAP asked for the resignation of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji well LOL haha that was a rude thing to say. Yeah you know about the workings of raids and all since you have been in income tax commission and all but this is not the first that a block raid had happened. I mean C'mon a single block raid and since the person who was being interviewed was from AAP you are going to ask for the resignation of the Prime Minister?? THE Prime minister??? that's just bull****.
OKAY sorry! but thats really... URGH.
Anyways my spectacles broke today. A part of the frame broke. the part which is actually stick together on which the nose-pad is connected actually got just separated from the other part of the frame. I just applied glue to it so its temporarily fixed. So thats all for today its 11:04 pm here good night from my side coz its night here... and those who have day just take my good night and you can use it later. Hope to see you again. The visitors who will visit again will be awesome. Love you internet ;) lol gn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(