Help I'm Stuck

So, as you might know that my exams are over and I'm free to do anything that I want, literally anything!
I could just go scuba diving, or I could jump off from a cliff(with parachute of course), or I could go on a holiday to Los Angeles and enjoy the Christmas there, or do other fun stuff. But guess what guys, I'm here at my home doing just nothing all the day!

All the things that I did since my exams are over is downloading movies, I watched Force 2 and Dear Zindagi BTW, Playing Left 4 Dead 2, reading this book called The Prisoner of Birth (By Jeffery Archer) and trying to earn some crypto currency. Litterally lying around all day on the bed, watching youtube videos, getting bored, listening to music and stuff.

But still guys, I'm missing out the fun stuff. I don't know what else can I do about this.

Help me I'm Stuck!

Suggest some ways so that I can get out of this misery, comment what can help me out PLEASE!


Btw if you want to see the game I play here's a link : L4D2.

And If you want to know how I earn crypto-currency (Bitcoins and Etherium) here's a link: BOOM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(