Guys Its The Coldplay!

So lately I have not been blogging since I had lost interest, and since I think no one reads my blog other than who already know what I always blog about! If you do, then please comment down below, or react to let me know!!

So, coming back to the topic...

Well, coldplay is gonna perform in mumbai and I have 2 tickets of that concert.
One claimed by my name and other I claimed by my brother's name(lives in mumbai)

But the matter is that I have my exams at that time.

Yeah....
Exams at that time!

So, basically its like this:

15th nov- paper
------
19th nov- concert
-----
21st nov- paper
24th nov- paper


So, I have no chance to go from here in Amt to mumbai between my exams and my parents would never allow it anyway.

So 1 ticket, #wasted!
:(
#badluck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(