EXAM TIME BLOGGING

Why?
WHY?
I MEAN WHY?

Why do I always feel like going on the internet and checking out stuff  whenever I have an exam? Guys am I normal like really? Even the wall becomes so interesting to look when I have to study for the exams. Everytime I sit down and try to read, a special thought comes to mind either about youtube, facebook, blog, reddit, or even trying a new game/app, making a vlog i mean WTF!
Happens to me every time! I just can't get the thoughts out of my mind. So here I am blogging to get this stuff out of my mind. If you have any better Ideas Please let me know!

Tomorrow its my OOP paper!
So wish me luck cuz i've not even yet halfway through the syllabus.
And here I am writing my blog!
Guys I really need your support.
Help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(