What's been up


So for starters, let me tell you that I now have a dev.to account ( FINALLY πŸŽ‰). I'm looking forward to exploring the awesome dev community and posting a lot of tech-related stuff.

πŸ‘¨‍πŸ’» Also, as I said in this post,  I just used to track if I learned something new today or not. Now, I track what I learned each day. It can be anything from simple vocabulary to tech. I just created a simple HTML form and a PHP script which updates the data in the database.

Other than that, I recently changed the arrangement at my workplace, making it a lot cleaner and spacious. I just removed the extra cot and voila! Now I have a lot more space. So I just flipped the table ( earlier I used to sit on my πŸ› ) and arranged the tripod and stuff for later use.

πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Guess what? We ( I and Rohit ) won the PICT ACM Pulzion "Web/App development" contest!
You can check out what we developed here.

That's it for today! See you in the next post!
Peace ✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(