Dear Friend


I know... I know we haven't talked much since last few days. I just want you to know that I really want to tell you what I'm upto. I want to know what you're doing and how's life in general. But the thing is I'm really caught up in the app that I'm creating. Most of my time I'm either thinking about it or how to fix the bugs.
Sigh.
This doesn't mean I've stopped caring about you or I'm too busy to talk to you. No. I still care. Sometimes, I wonder if I would regret spending so much time on that app that I don't even talk to my parents properly let alone friends. Of course I talk to them but mostly I listen while working on the app.
I wonder, what if I never get to talk to you again? I would definitely be devastated and I would think, "Was it worth it?"
Probably not.
You mean a lot to me. All of you guys. IT, VC, RD, PN, KK, KP, MK, everyone. It's you guys who make me who I am today. I'm really grateful that you're in my life and I want you to know that I care. Even when I'm this tensed and stressed about the app, I'm still thinking about you guys. And that's why I'm dedicating this post to all my friends. I love you guys and I promise I'll catch up with you within a few days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(