imaginary conversation with someone

"I've got a crush on someone", she said.
"Who?", I asked.
"You don't know him, so it doesn't make a difference if I tell you or not."
"Okay..."
"Yup"
"You know, I think crushes are a lie. They're just people you have feelings for but you just won't tell them".
"That's exactly what they are".
"No, I mean I think they don't exist at all. They're just our thoughts. We makeup things about them, judge them, think of things we would say to them which we never do. I think that if you like someone, you should just tell them that."
"Then why don't you?"
"Why don't I? It's just...
Difficult. You know. I umm don't want to make things awkward between us. Okay, the thing is that I'm scared. I'm scared of losing her. I just don't think it would make the situation any better. The fear of ruining things between us is more than that slight chance of her having the same feelings or her saying yes. I don't know.
It's difficult when you've lost a good friend just by acknowledging the fact that you like them. Talking from experience here. It's hard to lose someone you like. You know? The fear that you both won't be the same.
And it's not the same thing with crushes. It's just the spur of the moment. You're just attracted to them. Tell them that. I appreciate the fact that they are looking good or whatever. Tell them.

See, the truth is I've never had many friends and the ones I have, I don't wanna lose them. I don't know maybe there's something about me that people find it difficult to stay friends with me.? So, that's the thing. I'm too scared to lose someone. That's why I won't tell someone that I like them. For me, I really need to know a person to actually like them. For that, you need to be friends with them and if I'm friends with someone I like, I'm rarely going to tell them I like them".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

Wish me get well soon!! :(