The Summer Checklist


Finally! Exams are over!
Not that I'm excited because I know that my excitement won't last too long. The summer holidays are only for 15 days.
Meh.
Does it even count? It feels as if they're like you wanna have some? okay here's something.

Nevermind. I knew what I was getting into while I took admission in this college.

So they're almost only 15 days... technically if you count today and tomorrow too and the few days I won't be going to college, it's more like 19-20 days.

You know when you're exams are going on but there you are planning your vacation instead of actually studying? I've talked about it before. Even in this vlog... If you haven't watched it yet, what are you doing man? go watch it.


So, what I did this time to focus on actually studying, is that I wrote them down. I created a list on google keep of the things I wanted to do this summer vacation.

That way I can focus on things I'm currently doing and remember what I wanted to do when I was stressed or what creative ideas I got while I was studying.

Pretty smart huh?



So, I'm gonna try and share that list with you guys.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

So it turns out you can't share your google keep notes with everyone on the internet. There's no like public share button...
So, there's like this little button which says copy to google docs. So apparently ya boy has to copy it to google docs and then share it and every time I complete something I need to update both of them.
*SMH*

So, I guess I've no choice. Here's the document link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFBGp4EjieYJEjVMtREZguNyGijFgBWNjkheTetkWIw/edit?usp=sharing
and I've enabled the option of commenting on that!
Any recommendations? Comment there!
So, guys, that's it for today's blog! See you next time! Stay awesome and subscribe to youtube.com/ashstudios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(