For someone who used to be my "friend"

I'm feeling low. And my head is screaming that I tell you this but I won't. Because I don't matter to you anymore. Because you don't matter to me anymore.

I remember once i was feeling sad and how we talked for an hour and I felt better... Much better..
But those were the days..
People change.
People get busy
So busy that they forget about others.
Ever heard your best friend saying I was busy, I had work, i had stuff to do, hence I couldn't talk to you / text you.

Sounds funny isn't it.
Not according to the "friend". According to the "friend" friendship is more about understanding someone.

Great. I agree.
But when will you understand me. When will you understand that how I am always free when you want to talk to me. When will you understand that I sometimes feel low and want to talk to you but you're too busy to talk to me.
When will you understand that its not always about yourself in friendship.
I agree we all have things to do. Sometimes they're really important. They are. But are they always so important that you forget your commitments to your friend. That you forget to even reply to a text or call or even talk to the other person.

Its not about "that one time".
If it was about one time. I would've never complained my "friend". I understand. Thats the problem I understand , you don't.
It was not about that one time when you ignored me by telling me that you were busy.
You're always busy.
Its good for you. Be busy. Do your stuff. I hope you succeed.
Never talk to me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(