break-ups

this is a topic untouched by many writers...
while searching on youtube for new content I came across Domics. It had a series of videos on break ups...... much of them are hear-touching, some comic, but emotional.
here's the series... have a look at them:

1) break-ups part 1



2)Break ups part 2

3) break ups prologue to part 3


4) breakups part 3


5) breakups 3.5



6)Breakups 3.75




7)Breakups part 4 (The most emotional one....)


And at the last if you've reached till here I wanna say that just stay happy. find the  right person. Sometimes its hard to accept the truth... but everything happens for our own good..
stay tuned for my next post... stay in a happy relationship..... stay awesome.


P.s will talk about relationships (my veiws) in the next post........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(