Summer Checklist Update




So as you might know from my previous post, I made a checklist for the 15 day summer holidays - yeah they were 15 days only :(

And here's an update on that. Umn so out of 12 things I needed to do, I did 5 of them which you can find here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFBGp4EjieYJEjVMtREZguNyGijFgBWNjkheTetkWIw/edit?usp=sharing

So, I completed almost 42% of the tasks I wanted to do. Haha! you thought I wouldn't do any one of them, didn't you?
Sorry to let you down.
But wait there's still more...
There were 3 things which I had to do every single day
  • 1-hour study every day
  • 1-hour code every day ( maybe start #100daysofcode challenge ) 
  • 1-hour creative stuff every day
So I used an app called Loopz habit tracker. It's actually an open source android app where you can track your habits. And, here are the stats:

1-hour study: 5/15 days ( 33% )
1-hour code: 3/15 days ( 20% )
1-hour creative stuff: 6/15 days ( 40% )

Average: 31%

:(

Combining that with my previous 42%
I get 36.5%

So, I completed 36.5% of the things in which 12 things ( 80% ) were one time things and 3 ( 20% ) were consistent things I had to do every day.

Still not bad.

I would say this was a complete success.
As I:
completed reading 2 books,
drew 1 sketch,
completed a forgotten project
made another youtube video ( got 450 views in 2 weeks. You should watch it! here )
and completed 1 unit from a subject I am going to learn in this semester of college.

This was fun.
#BeingAwesome
#StayProductive.

See you next time.
Peace _/\_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The facebook scam!!

imaginary conversation with someone

Wish me get well soon!! :(